Thursday, December 2, 2010

More Christmas Decor :)

I can't believe it's December 2nd already! Today is also my mom's birthday, Happy Birthday Mom! I love you! So I have had a lot of free time lately and I have been able to clean and decorate the house. I just wanted to share what I made yesterday after reading Modern Jane's blog. It's a free and easy way to decorate for Christmas, all you need is a color printer, paper and a picture frame. You can go here for the free Christmas printable, you can also use this cute one too. Here is what the finished product looks like!

From now until Christmas I'm going to do my best to post a free or mostly free holiday decoration idea or tip. So keep checking back to see what I have come up with!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't they great! So easy to do. Yours looks really nice in the white frame. Welcome to blogging! It's addicting!

    ReplyDelete