Thursday, November 17, 2011

Name Change

Well I am happy to announce that almost 3 months after we got married I finally changed my last name to Martin! The reason it took so long in case anyone was wondering was we took a late honeymoon in October and since we've been back i've been in the middle of an interview process with a couple companies. I'm still in the running for at least one of the positions but got tired of waiting and changed my name anyway, hehe.

My dog Jett and I went on a walk earlier today, and the day that i've been dreading since we adopted him has finally come: he's just as strong as me now :(. He can pull me along and it takes me using most of my body weight to stop him, luckily he's usually really good on the leash. He's only 6 months old but I still can't believe how quickly labs grow up, I wish he could have stayed the size of a puppy a little longer, oh well :). At least I have a picture of him from the day we brought him home.
Yesterday was a busy day so I wasn't able to post, so here's day 2 and 3 for the photo challenge. Today was supposed to be a picture of clouds, but there isn't a single cloud in the sky today. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment