Monday, August 26, 2013

Motivation Monday

Today was our first day back in clinicals, our two week break went by too fast but I was ready to get the fall semester started! For today's motivation, I found a couple pins from pinterest that I keep referring back to when I get into a rut and find it hard to just get out the door. My next 5k is three weeks away and I feel very behind in my training, but I know I can do it, it's only 3.1 miles, right?! The weather hasn't helped with outdoor training either, it's been soo hot! Thankfully our country club has a fitness center so I can go there to train, so no more excuses! Today's workout was short and sweet, but tomorrow I will be stepping up the intensity and not holding back, wish me luck! I'll leave you with my favorite motivational pins, in case some of you may be feeling the same way as me!

                                                  No excuses

                                      Love this ♡
                                      
This one is my favorite, I've heard it takes 21 days to form a habit, and that's what I intend on doing, here's to day 1!
                                               proud
Running**

This is my mantra for my half marathon training!
                                     

-xo Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment