Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Centerpiece Ideas

Ok so it's been a couple of days since I posted my last blog, sorry! Since I skipped a few days and I promised I would try to come up with an inexpensive Holiday decorating idea or tip everyday til Christmas, i'll post a few today to make up time. :) I'm mainly focusing on centerpiece ideas. After I finished decorating our Christmas tree this year, I had a few leftover ornaments and a decorative bowl from Target. So I just dumped out the decorations that were already in the bowl and replaced them with the ornaments. A picture of that is in one of my previous posts.

My next idea was to take a glass cake stand and gather either artificial garland, or go to my backyard and cut a few pine needles off our pine tree :). You can place several different items in the center of the stand, it just depends on what you have on hand or what you're willing to spend money on, and also what kind of look you're going for. Here are a few more ideas that I found while searching online, and they all seem pretty easy to create as well (my favorite one is in the middle). Here is another idea that I just love. Thanks for stopping by!





0 comments:

Post a Comment