Monday, August 19, 2013

Family Weekend + Motivation Monday

   Well the weekend has come and gone again. My family from Iowa came to visit and it felt like were moving nonstop. They got in late Friday night so we just stayed in and relaxed, then we got up early Saturday and headed downtown to the City Market. The market was really busy, but we got some great deals and some delicious fruits and veggies! We came back home for lunch, then my mom and I went out for a little shopping at Marshall's and left with some good deals and cute clothes. We stopped at Johnny's Tavern down the street for some drinks before heading downtown for dinner at Bar Louie.
   Sunday morning we got up and had some coffee before I took my mom and Grandma's by my school, then over to the Plaza to walk around and do a little more shopping. It flew by way too quickly, but it was really nice having company. Unfortunately we kept forgetting to take pictures, so I don't have any to share, sorry haha.
   I want to start a series of posts called "Motivation Monday", i'm hoping it will help me to become a better blogger and actually post at least once a week, and also help keep me motivated while I start running and working out again. For my first "Motivation Monday" I plan on beginning a 4 week 5k training program. I just signed up for the Lawrence color run in September and need to get my booty in gear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment