Saturday, September 24, 2011

Master Bedroom Design Inspiration


 I hope everyone is having a great day on this beautiful saturday in September! Man time really flies! I can't believe that just 4 days ago, Matt and I have already been married for one month! It still seems like it was just last week! But one of the many things to look forward to is in just 3 weeks we'll be on a plane headed to Cabo for our delayed honeymoon! I'm soo excited!
Cabo!!
In the meantime while i'm dreaming about laying on the beach in Mexico, i'm also dreaming about my design ideas for our master bedroom. Here are some of my ideas for my inspiration board:


 
<>                                                    I love the canvas print as a headboard!
I love everything about this master suite, but my favorite would be the upholstered headboard!
This is pretty similar to the bed I want, & I think it's the same bed in the picture above!

We have this for the foot of the bed :)

We also have this and it will most likely go above the bed
I'm still looking for bedding and drapes for the windows, so i'll post options for those soon. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment