Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Before & Afters

Ok well here goes my fist ever blog post. Matt and I have been updating the house that we moved into in March and I thought I would share our progress so far. While I was fixing up the interior, Matt has been busy working on the outside, specifically the deck. He has power washed it, rebuilt the railings, sanded it down and stained it. It's taken him all summer long to do it, but it looks amazing now! We are far from being finished but it is definitely coming along and feeling more like home! As our progress continues i'll post more pictures!
Ugly floral wallpaper in guest bathroom

Guest Bath After :)


Matt is currently building a frame for the mirror & bought a new vanity to replace this one.

Living/Dining Before



Deck before Matt & Jared stained it



0 comments:

Post a Comment