Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer Fun

Time sure flies by when you're having fun! I can't believe how fast this summer has just been flying by, and how long it's been since my last post (sorry I've been really busy). Well this is what I've been up to this summer: Omaha Beer Fest (soo much fun and soo many tasty beers!), my cousin's bachelorette party and beautiful wedding, and a free Goo Goo Dolls & Matchbox 20 concert :). We still have one more wedding to go (next weekend), then hopefully getting to spend time with one of my best friends that may be flying home from Philadelphia, then it seems before I know it I'll be finished with my first semester of Rad Tech school!

A couple of months ago I went shopping with my mom and friend and found the cutest little flower dish. For months (okay maybe not months, hehe) I have been pinning cute ways to display my jewelry and finally found the perfect little dish at Hobby Lobby for $5! It fits perfectly on my nightstand and is the prettiest shade of pink that goes perfectly with my gray bedroom. Here is my new little dish that i'm excited to show off :)


I also thought I would share some of the other cute ideas I found on Pinterest:


I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th of July, and if you want you can send me some of your fun and creative jewelry displays either in the comments or to my email at amartin0820@gmail.com. Have a happy Sunday!

-xo Ashley Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment