Thursday, August 15, 2013

ABC's of Me

While catching up on some of my favorite blogs and discovering new ones I found this post and wanted to fill it out for my own blog, so here it is :) :

Addictions: Coffee! music, and of course Pinterest
Bed size: California King
Chore you hate:  Taking out the trash
Dogs or cats: Dogs, we love our Jett :)
Essential start of your day: checking my phone before I get out of bed.
Favorite color: almost any shade of blue
Gold or silver: Silver
Height: 5'3"
Instruments you play (or have played): the flute in middle and high school
Jobs titles you've had: cashier, certified nurse's aid, Interior Design Intern, Kitchen Designer, waitress, bartender, barista
Kids: none yet . . . unless you count our black lab like we do ;)
Live: Overland Park, Kansas
Mom’s name: Melodie
Nickname: Ash, Marie (middle name), little one, and Martin (since getting married)
Overnight hospital stays: none that I can think of
Pet peeve:  when my husband puts his dirty dishes in the sink rather than the dishwasher, grrrr
Quote from a movie: "
Right or left handed: right handed
Siblings: 2 brothers one older and one younger, 2 brother-in-laws one older and one younger, and 1 sister-in-law
Time you wake up: during school it's around 6:00 a.m., on clinical days it's around 5-5:30 a.m., during break usually around 8:30
Underwear: uhhhhh, Victorias Secret or Target
Vegetables you dislike: Beets and raw onions
What makes you run late: usually that one special piece of clothing, or last minute makeup and hair touch ups
X-rays you’ve had done: just in my mouth. but i'm learning how to take them in school ;)
Yummy food you make: hmmm chicken enchiladas, I also love to experiment with new recipes
Zoo animal: Zebras, penguins, or tigers!

I hope everyone is having a great Thursday! Oh and I thought I would add a photo for TBT, we're getting close to the time of year that always makes me think of my semester abroad in Europe, can't wait to go back someday!
The hubby and I in Capri
-xo Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment